SERVING HALIBURTON HIGHLANDS
Ask Us About Cottage Maintenance!
haliburton lawn grass mowing grass cutting services – haliburton – mowing ontario care cottage maintenance
We Show Show Up !
10 Best Reasons for using Grass Roots Lawn Service:
Custom trailer and John Deere GX-335 Tractor with 48” deck
1. Grass Roots Lawn Service is a small, family-run Haliburton Ontario grass cutting service.
2. Grass Roots Lawn Service performs both Residential and Commercial
3. Our landscaping and mowing service includes line trimming and debris blowing from driveways and walkways. We trim along the foundation of your home and tool shed, fence lines, around trees and bushes, flower beds, along sidewalks and curbs, and ditches. Our powerful air blowers add the finishing touch by removing debris from the hard surfaces around your home.
4. Grass Roots Lawn Service use reliable, quality equipment consisting of 48” John Deere Mulching Mower, 20” John Deere Mower, Stihl Professional Trimmers and Stihl 200 mph backpack blowers.
5. Our Haliburton Highlands grass cutting service is satisfaction guaranteed—if you are not completely satisfied with our service—it’s free
6. We care about our customers—and it shows!
7. Grass Roots Lawn Service leaves your residence neat and tidy—or it’s free!
8. We love grass cutting and take pride in how we do it!
9. Our Haliburton Highlands lawn service is reliable, efficient and offer all our lawn service customers premium grass cutting at a competitive price
10. We show up!
Grass Roots Lawn Service
Haliburton Highlands Ontario Grass Cutting Service
Estimates & Referrals…
Grass Roots Lawn Service is a successful Haliburton Highlands grass cutting service which has been built on a foundation of satisfied customers. We get most of our new clients from referrals. We feel that a properly cut and manicured lawn is a beautiful sight and speaks louder than any billboard or advertisement.
It is to your advantage to contact us early in the Spring before we are booked-up for the season.
Grass Roots Lawn Service is always looking to accommodate new lawn cutting customers.
No matter what the situation—Residential or Commercial — Grass Roots Lawn Service is dedicated is to the health and beauty of your lawn. If you have any questions regarding our grass cutting service, or would like a price quote or estimate, please contact us by E-mail or telephone.
haliburton lawn grass cutting mowing service, cottage maintenance, ontario, lawn services.
Lawns are healthiest when mowed at a height of 2½ – 3 inches and the mulched clippings left on the lawn. Grass cut any less than two inches can result in significantly less tolerance to heat and drought. The lawn is exposed to higher incidence of insects, diseases, and weeds. Lawns that are cut at proper length will resist drying out during hot, arid weather and will require less watering.
Mowing Height—Most cool season grass types such as fescue and Kentucky bluegrass have a recommended cutting height between 2½ and 3 inches. We generally cut grass at 3 inches because a lawn cut at this height will have a deeper root system and be more resistant to weeds and disease than shorter cut grass.
.Mowing Frequency—Regular weekly or bi-weekly mowing helps a lawn resist weeds, insects and disease. Infrequent mowing causes too much grass to be removed at one time! Infrequently mowed grass also produces a lawn that looks thin, spotty or burned. As a general rule, we never cut more than one-third of the length of your grass at a time.
Mulching vs. Bagging—Mulching grass clippings is an excellent way to return valuable nutrients and organic material to your lawn. Finely cut clippings contain approximately 80% water, 5% nitrogen, 1% phosphorous and 2% potassium. The nitrogen component of grass clippings can provide about one-third of the yearly nitrogen requirement of a lawn. On the other hand, bagging clippings robs your lawn of these valuable nutrients from your grass.
Lawn researchers have proven that clippings left on lawns result in healthier grass that is less prone to disease. Grass clippings also contain organic fertilizer, nutrients and minerals, and significant amounts of nitrogen that are returned to the soil if the clippings are left on the lawn.
Grass Roots Lawn Service—when asked—will perform applications of slow release fertilizer which ensures steady vegetative growth, a dramatic increase in density of turf, improved root development, superior disease and weed resistance, winter hardiness and maintains that deep-green colour. Our fertilizers are slow release, which allow your lawn a continuous and even-feeding throughout the season.
We also provide Cottage Maintenance.
aliburton lawn grass cutting mowing services, lawn mowing and lawn cutting, lawn service, – haliburton cottage maintenance